1. Metallic oxfords – Yes, metallics are ‘IN’ and hotter than ever for spring 2015 as seen in many top designers collections such as Jason Wu, Altuzarra, Moschino and Balmain. Why not play it up and stomp your ground with these fun metallic oxfords from Forever 21 for only $34.
2. Tinted glasses – The 70’s trend is here to stay for the season. Top designers took inspiration from the free-loving decade and incorporated tinted shades. Pair these with a mini-dress, cross-body bag and chunky boots and your ready-to-go! We especially love these glasses from Nastygal.com for only $25.
3. The Sporty jacket – Sports chic has been inclining with celebrity and street style looks around the world. Who’s to complain?! Function and fashionable, a great sporty jacket will add a cool-girl essence to your outfit this spring. Our pick is this great white perforated bomber from Joe Fresh for only $59.
4. Fringed bag- A great fringe bag is very nostalgic of the 70’s. With suede and fringe accents making a huge comeback on the runway and in retail stores, a fringe bag will keep you in style this spring season. This cross-body style from Aldo is not only a great size, but only $60!
5. Multi-strand necklace – As the weather gets warmer, lighter jewellery complements the textures and fabrics of the season. With a light multi-strand statement necklace – you won’t want to take it off from day to night activities. This style is available at Call it Spring for only $10!