STYLE SOUTH returns to The Shops Buckhead Atlanta on Saturday, Sept. 16 with a runway show and multiple in-store activations to celebrate the best in fall fashion.
“Because not everyone can attend New York Fashion Week, this is our way of bringing the excitement and glamour of a fall runway show right to Atlanta so guests can experience all of fall’s sought-after trends from our own considerable collection of retailers,” said Anneliese Reid, marketing manager of The Shops Buckhead Atlanta. “Additionally, shoppers will have the opportunity to buy their favorite looks fresh off the runway.”
The day’s fashionable festivities will kick off with brunch at The Southern Gentleman at noon. Tickets are $65 and will include a welcome glass of prosecco, followed by a sumptuous Southerner’s feast inspired by Garden & Gun’s The Southerner’s Cookbook – along with a brunch cocktail and a copy of The Southerner’s Cookbook. Then from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m., guests can enjoy A Southern Shop Around, with participating stores offering special treats and promotions, including:
- Christian Louboutin: complimentary Partida tequila-grapefruit palomas and complimentary manicures with purchase of any of Christian Louboutin nail lacquers
- NARS: 15 minute glam session makeovers + Narsissist-ritas with Partida tequila
- Joie: create-your-own mimosa bar paired with pastries
- Shake Shack: complimentary scoops of Pecan Pie Oh My! Custard
- Hottie + Lord: Botox pop-up party paired with prosecco pours
- Diptyque: create your own potpourri with the Vetyverio Eau de Parfum launch and complimentary Partida tequila-grapefruit palomas
- Hermès: custom fragrance engraving event
- Jonathan Adler: receive 20% off any $150+ purchase and enjoy complimentary old fashioned cocktails with 1888 rum (exclusions apply)
- Georgetown Cupcake: complimentary cupcakes for first 200 guests, with a build-your-own cupcake station. Guests can add their own “Southern Flair” on their cupcake with Southern inspired toppings
- Lindbergh: informal modeling, complimentary Virginia Black on the rocks, live DJ and more
- Theory: “Step Up Your Selfies” with an interactive photo booth and gift with purchase
- Jimmy Choo: “Heels and High Tea.” Enjoy complimentary sweets and savories accompanied with a complimentary high tea cocktail
- COS: enjoy 10% off and light bites from Le Bilboquet
- Les Copains: Spend and receive shopping promotion and complimentary light bites and prosecco from Taverna
- Cacao: preview the Halloween 2017 Skull Collection and enjoy complimentary champagne and “Cacao Daily Dose” dark chocolates
- Billy Reid: complimentary Southern -inspired whiskey cocktail from Virginia Black
- Warby Parker: complimentary popsicles from Steel City Pops (while supplies last)
- Alice + Olivia: enjoy complimentary “Staceface” margaritas and spend $750+ to be entered to win a $1,000 Alice + Olivia gift card
- Planet Blue: complimentary braid bar
From 5 p.m. to 6 p.m., peckish shoppers can head to several restaurants for light bites and refreshments. American Cut & The Regent Cocktail Club for complimentary tuna tartare appetizers and handcrafted cocktails in the first floor lounge (while supplies last). Shake Shack will continue to offer complimentary scoops of its Pecan Pie Oh My! Custard while Le Bilboquet will offer complimentary servings of its “Porch Rocker” craft cocktail, made with pecan vodka, chicory root liqueur and blackberry pepper shrub.
The event will culminate at 7 p.m. with the fall fashion runway show that will highlight the season’s must-have looks from participating retailers such as AKRIS, Alice + Olivia, Bella Bag, Bonobos, ETRO, Hottie + Lord, Joie, Les Copains, Lindbergh, Robert Talbott, Theory, Tod’s and Vilebrequin. Looks will be immediately available for purchase right off the runway.
The runway show and in-store parties will be open to the public. Valet parking is available at American Cut, Fado and Dior.