It’s sad that summer is coming to a close here in Canada, but it doesn’t have to end! Sunny Los Angeles is just a short haul flight away from the West Coast – with 300 days of sunshine every year, it’s the perfect destination for a quick getaway, especially during colder months. Plus, with airlines like Lynx Air and WestJet offering direct flights, it’s now easier than ever to head to the City of Angels for an exciting weekend escape.
Los Angeles Tourism has created the ultimate itinerary with options to enjoy a little a bit of everything over 72 hours in town.
Day 1 – Downtown LA
- Shopping at ROW DTLA and Go Get Em Tiger in The Row for a breakfast
- Grand Central Market for lunch, then take Angels Flight up to Grand Ave
- Museums – the Broad, MOCA and the Japanese American National Museum
- Arts district breweries + snacks at La Cha Cha Cha
- Rooftop drinks at the Ace Hotel DTLA, Broken Shaker at the Freehand or Perch LA
Day 2 – Culture + Entertainment
- Miracle mile for Academy Museum, LACMA, Petersen Automotive Museum and La Brea Tar Pits
- Grove for shopping and lunch at the Original Farmers Market
- Studio tour in the afternoon at Warner Brothers or Universal Studios Hollywood
- End by walking down Hollywood Boulevard, rooftop drinks at DREAM or Mama Shelter
Day 3 – Outdoor adventure