For fashion week, Cynthia Rowley shined a light on small businesses and captured the current state of the city in an enthusiastic, inspiring a film around the idea of “New York Strong.” Models danced along the streets of Manhattan to the tune, “It Don’t Mean a Thing (If It Ain’t Got That Swing),” performed by local group the East Village All Stars. Oribe Educator Mandee Tauber styled each model individually to highlight their personalities and hair types.
Get the Look: Long and Wavy
- Spray Mystify Restyling Spray at the roots and create a sleek center parting.
- Apply Balm d’Or Heat Styling Shield to the ends of the hair to protect from the heat.
- Create bends and waves in the hair using a 1-inch curling iron.
- Apply Swept Up Volume Powder Spray onto the ends and lightly back comb to create volume at the ends.
Get the Look: Short Crop
- Spray Mystify Restyling Spray throughout.
- Brush the hair at the back and the sides using a flat brush to reduce volume.
- Apply Rough Luxury Soft Molding Paste to define natural wave patterns in hair.