Oribe stylist Kevin Ryan created an undone, rugged texture against the ornate Mongolian Empire inspired Tadashi Shoji Fall/Winter 2020 collection. The tousled hair and glistening fabrics paired perfectly to create a bold, decorative style.
Get the Look:
- Saturate the hair with Maximista Thickening Spray for volume.
- Apply Flash Form Finishing Spray Wax and Featherbalm Weightless Styler from mid-shaft to ends to smooth hair down and create hold.
- Roughly diffuse the hair to add texture.
- Apply AirStyle Flexible Finishing Cream to ends to soften frizz.
- Add bends into the hair by moving a flat iron back and forth on small sections.
- Loosely braid strands of fabric into hair in 1-inch sections, starting at the base of the head
- Repeat until there are three to four braids around the head.
- Finish the look with Dry Texturizing Spray for extra volume and tousled texture.