From sweet A-Frames to rustic treehouses and luxurious escapes, Airbnb’s Cabins Category makes it easier to find cozy stays from coast-to-coast-to coast inspiring guests to wind down, reconnect and enjoy Canada’s winter wonderland.
Guests and Hosts are getting cozy in the great outdoors and enjoying the fresh air, as Canadian Hosts offering Cabin stays collectively earned more than $112 million CAD in Q3 2022 alone, with a typical Canadian Host in the Cabins Category earning more than $8,600 over the same period. To learn more about hosting, visit airbnb.com/host. Check out Canada’s most wishlisted cabins inspiring winterlust below.
· Four Pines Cabin, Kawartha Lakes
· The Cabin at Fernwood Hills, Komoka
· Escape North to Muskoka A-Frame, Huntsville
· Coast Modern House, West Vancouver
· The Hideaway Cabin in Jordan River, Juan de Fuca
· Le Mica, Lac-Beauport
· Bora-Boreal – Floating Home, Sainte-Brigitte-de-Laval
· Luxurious Chalet with Pool, Sauna, Spa & View, La Malbaie
Rest of Canada
· Hambrook Point Cottage “Homestead”, Renous, New Brunswick
· Aurora Lodge Houseboat, Yellowknife, Northwest Territories