“JetSuiteX is thrilled to provide LA music lovers and desert weekenders an incredibly comfortable and exceedingly fast way to get to the Coachella Valley in April,” said JetSuite CEO Alex Wilcox. “These pop-up flights, ideal for people going to special events these weekends, afford Angelenos the ability to skip the crowds, 10 Freeway traffic or airport madness when they fly exclusively between our private terminals in Burbank and Thermal.”
JetSuiteX, whose parent company, JetSuite, Inc., recently announced an investment from JetBlue (JBLU), offers travelers the benefits of private travel – no lines, no waits, no cattle calls and comfortable, well-appointed regional jets – all at commercial fares.
Note: JetSuiteX is not a sponsor or affiliated in any way with the Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival.
JetSuiteX began offering public charter service in April 2016 with regular flights between select West Coast markets. JetSuiteX provides the speed and comfort associated with private jet travel but for the price of a traditional airline seat, including:
- Flight departures from private jet terminals so the experience is faster and more comfortable, with no airport terminal delays, security lines, waiting for gates or long walks through terminals;
- 30 seat regional jets, each with legroom comparable to domestic airlines’ business class service;
- Free seat assignments;
- Individual power outlets at each seat;
- Free WiFi over 10,000 ft.
- A spacious, soundproofed cabin interior covered in soft leather, and;
- Free drinks and snacks.
For information please visit www.JetSuiteX.com.