We can already hear you wonder: What on earth is a moisture sandwich?
This method promises to be a real saviour for dry, dehydrated skin. It refers to the process of layering your products in a specific order. In doing this, you’re trapping moisture and allowing your skin to absorb all of the good stuff contained in your skincare and following the moisture-sandwich routine will enhance your skincare experience.
LANEIGE knows everything about water and hydration. Here’s how to implement this unique stacking technique into your nighttime routine:
- Start by applying a thin layer of the Cream Skin Toner & Moisturizer; dampening your face will help the product penetrate better.
- Then, add a generous pump of the Water Bank Hydro Essence to drench your skin in essential moisture to help boost hydration and prevent water loss.
- Follow with the Water Bank Moisture Cream to help strengthen skin’s moisture barrier for a hydrated, balanced complexion.
- Do not forget the eyes! Gently dab the Water Bank Eye Gel to visibly brighten and improve the look of elasticity around the eyes.
- Then you slug, meaning you seal everything in with the Water Sleeping Mask; this moisture-recharging gel mask will quickly absorb while you sleep to deeply hydrate skin!
- The sandwiching technique also extends to your lips, on which you apply your favorite Lip Sleeping Mask to soothe and moisturize for more supple lips overnight.
All products are available at Sephora stores and online at Sephora.ca.